100% of your donation goes to the cost of productions and to help support the everyday costs to make Artist Connection Theatre a place everyone can enjoy for years to come. Our organization is run solely by volunteers who wish to invest in and enhance our community through culture and artistic expression. Your donation helps us:
- Purchase scripts and performance licenses
- Obtain props and set pieces
- Purchase costumes and makeup (our performers need YOUR help to make them look amazing!)
- Maintain our facilities, including lighting, AC, and pest control
- Purchase and maintain technical equipment such as microphones, lighting, and sound boards
- Impact lives of cast members like Tori: (testimony below)
If you have any questions, please contact Lori Newton at [email protected].
"My name is Tori Grear and I was one of the Narrators in Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat at A.C.T. Before auditioning, I was in a dark place in my life. I was diagnosed with Generalized Anxiety Disorder and Major Depressive Disorder. My life was in shambles. I didn’t want to do anything. It was starting to impact my job, my marriage, and motherhood. I prayed one night and said that if God would let me, I’d like to be the narrator in Joseph, somewhere, somehow. I was looking up shows in the Jacksonville area around my house and lo and behold A.C.T was doing auditions for Joseph! AND I got the part! During production I made lifelong bonds with new people from all around and experienced so much love and talent. Lori provides a safe space for her actors to create and explore their roles and characters. Because of A.C.T, I have been dismissed from therapy and I feel human again. Lori Newton and A.C.T literally saved my life. I am so grateful to her and this company. I hope to be involved in many more productions with A.C.T!"